LOVE Cheat Sheet (1.0)

Showcase your libraries, tools and other projects that help your fellow love users.
BlackBulletIV
Inner party member

LOVE Cheat Sheet (1.0)

Post by BlackBulletIV »

Current Status
Version 1.0

This is a cheat sheet for the LOVE API, that aims to summarise the easily forgotten, important parts of the API (like enums and function signatures) in a few pages.

It currently contains most everything, except physics, in three pages.

Here's the GitHub repo: https://github.com/BlackBulletIV/LOVE-cheatsheet
And here's where you can view and download the PDF: https://github.com/BlackBulletIV/LOVE-c ... tsheet.pdf

If you'd like to contribute, have a look at the README for instructions. If you've got any suggestions or comments, please post them here.

Enjoy!

Original Post

I've been working on a cheat sheet for a little bit now. It's not complete yet, but I've almost completed the second page. What I need is suggestions on what to put into it next, I really only want it to be three (max four) pages, so I can't put everything in. As you might notice, I'm ordering things in terms of (in my view of course) their importance. What do you think should be put in next? How much of the physics API should be in there? Suggestions on formatting?

Thanks and enjoy!
Last edited by BlackBulletIV on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
SoggyWaffles
Citizen

Re: LOVE Cheat Sheet

Post by SoggyWaffles »

Awesome. This is going to be super handy.
"Beneath the clouds lives the Earth-Mother from whom is derived the Water of Life, who at her bosom feeds plants, animals and men." ~Larousse
BlackBulletIV
Inner party member

Post by BlackBulletIV »

Note: Updated header font to something a bit nicer (thanks to Lafolie's suggestions).
ishkabible
Party member

Post by ishkabible »

you should add a bunch of the enums used, those are the things i always need to look up. grate job by the way!
BlackBulletIV
Inner party member

Post by BlackBulletIV »

You mean more enums? I've put the most common ones in there, like BlendMode, ColorMode, DrawMode, FileMode, and SourceType. Thanks! :)
ishkabible
Party member

Post by ishkabible »

ya, there what i always end up looking for.
BlackBulletIV
Inner party member

Post by BlackBulletIV »

We'll see. I have to be tight on space. But, the common ones will certainly be there.
Lafolie
Inner party member

Post by Lafolie »

Told you people would want the enums! You've done a great job so far though, it's lövely contribution for the community. Should be stickied or something in my opinion.
Do you recognise when the world won't stop for you? Or when the days don't care what you've got to do? When the weight's too tough to lift up, what do you? Don't let them choose for you, that's on you.
BlackBulletIV
Inner party member

Post by BlackBulletIV »

Thanks for your kindness (and suggestions of course). :) I know what needs to be done now, another number of days and it should be done.
bartbes
Sex machine

Post by bartbes »

Awesome.