The Crawler of Dungeons™ [!RENAMED! AND !REBORN!]

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
User avatar
Robin
The Omniscient
Posts: 6506
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:29 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Dungeon Crawler [SAVING DONE]

Post by Robin » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:52 pm

jradich wrote:How about something like:
Aside from the syntax errors and some spotty logic, yeah, that's a good way to do it. For some fading effects, you need a bit more, but if that's not what you want, this solution works mighty fine.
Help us help you: attach a .love.

User avatar
Banoticus
Citizen
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:01 pm
Location: London

Re: Dungeon Crawler [SAVING DONE]

Post by Banoticus » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:33 am

Robin wrote:
jradich wrote:How about something like:
Aside from the syntax errors and some spotty logic, yeah, that's a good way to do it. For some fading effects, you need a bit more, but if that's not what you want, this solution works mighty fine.
I think i'll leave it like this for now, after all it is only 0.0008. And that hasn't even been released yet but i will definitely add it in the future. ^^

User avatar
Banoticus
Citizen
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:01 pm
Location: London

Dungeon Crawler [Vote for Updates]

Post by Banoticus » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:20 pm

I am going to give the choice of what i will do in v. 0.0009 to the people. :o:
The options are:
1.Random world generation
2.better moving
3.dungeon 2
4.xp that works
5.game over = closing application
6.better game over (fading, player stops moving)
7.monster graphics
8.walking animation
9.chests that work
10.inventory
------------------------------------------------------------
I am also going to release v.0.0008 :awesome:
the changes are:
Xp(not working)
game over
monsters are less common
level 3 was edited
Here is the file to download :crazy:
Dungeon Crawler.love.zip
Dungeon Crawler v. 0.0008
(31.81 KiB) Downloaded 46 times

User avatar
Davidobot
Party member
Posts: 1153
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:18 am
Location: Game-Dev. Land
Contact:

Re: Dungeon Crawler [Vote for Updates]

Post by Davidobot » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Banoticus wrote:I am going to give the choice of what i will do in v. 0.0009 to the people. :o:
The options are:
1.Random world generation
2.better moving
3.dungeon 2
4.xp that works
5.game over = closing application
6.better game over (fading, player stops moving)
7.monster graphics
8.walking animation
9.chests that work
10.inventory
------------------------------------------------------------
I am also going to release v.0.0008 :awesome:
the changes are:
Xp(not working)
game over
monsters are less common
level 3 was edited
Here is the file to download :crazy:
Dungeon Crawler.love.zip
Don't bother voting. Updated original post.
My library:
LovelyMoon

Check out my current project:
Raycaster

Oh hey, I have a website now!

coffee
Party member
Posts: 1206
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Re: Dungeon Crawler [SAVING DONE]

Post by coffee » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:47 am

Davidobot wrote:Personally I think all of them are ugly.
http://dungeoncrawler.isgreat.org/ >>>>>> copy >>>>>> http://www.coffee-code.isgreat.org

You can't stop keep changing your domain! So they were uggly but after all you got one to imitate me, yes? You even installed WP too. ;P

User avatar
Davidobot
Party member
Posts: 1153
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:18 am
Location: Game-Dev. Land
Contact:

Re: Dungeon Crawler [SAVING DONE]

Post by Davidobot » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:37 pm

coffee wrote:
Davidobot wrote:Personally I think all of them are ugly.
http://dungeoncrawler.isgreat.org/ >>>>>> copy >>>>>> http://www.coffee-code.isgreat.org

You can't stop keep changing your domain! So they were uggly but after all you got one to imitate me, yes? You even installed WP too. ;P
Oh, plz, this is a public place, we wouldn't want anyone to notice, would we?
My library:
LovelyMoon

Check out my current project:
Raycaster

Oh hey, I have a website now!

coffee
Party member
Posts: 1206
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Re: Dungeon Crawler [SAVING DONE]

Post by coffee » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:55 pm

Davidobot wrote:
coffee wrote:
Davidobot wrote:Personally I think all of them are ugly.
http://dungeoncrawler.isgreat.org/ >>>>>> copy >>>>>> http://www.coffee-code.isgreat.org

You can't stop keep changing your domain! So they were uggly but after all you got one to imitate me, yes? You even installed WP too. ;P
Oh, plz, this is a public place, we wouldn't want anyone to notice, would we?
I'm sure some people may have noticed you have a new url in your sig every post. :)
BTW thanks for the "tips" , first web hosting was a bit bad (no support, terrible/basic control panel) but second one it's fairly ok for what we need.

User avatar
Davidobot
Party member
Posts: 1153
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:18 am
Location: Game-Dev. Land
Contact:

Re: Dungeon Crawler [SAVING DONE]

Post by Davidobot » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:52 am

The only downside to WP is that it is using up my bandwidth rapidly.
My library:
LovelyMoon

Check out my current project:
Raycaster

Oh hey, I have a website now!

coffee
Party member
Posts: 1206
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Re: Dungeon Crawler [SAVING DONE]

Post by coffee » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:39 am

Davidobot wrote:The only downside to WP is that it is using up my bandwidth rapidly.
The WP isn't no more eater than any other PHP/MySQL based CMS. The problem turns to be more the "fatness" of the theme you install. Yours seems quite simple. But why you concerning when they offer 200 GB monthly transfer? Are your site so popular? :D

User avatar
Davidobot
Party member
Posts: 1153
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:18 am
Location: Game-Dev. Land
Contact:

Re: Dungeon Crawler [SAVING DONE]

Post by Davidobot » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:44 am

coffee wrote:
Davidobot wrote:The only downside to WP is that it is using up my bandwidth rapidly.
The WP isn't no more eater than any other PHP/MySQL based CMS. The problem turns to be more the "fatness" of the theme you install. Yours seems quite simple. But why you concerning when they offer 200 GB monthly transfer? Are your site so popular? :D
First off it is IS your site so popular. Second, My WP gives me an error when I try to install a theme so I am stuck on the default.....
My library:
LovelyMoon

Check out my current project:
Raycaster

Oh hey, I have a website now!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hydrogen Maniac and 16 guests