[Library] LövelyMoon v2

Showcase your libraries, tools and other projects that help your fellow love users.
love2d
Prole

Re: [Library] LövelyMoon v2

Post by love2d » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:09 am

Hey Davidobot, great work!

Is it possible for you to add a LICENSE comment at the top of the file with attribution such as your name, website, and bVictor7364? Something like MIT or Apache 2.0 or zlib depending on your preferences?

Also, is it possible to look into adding a way to do substates. So each file is a state, but maybe easily accessible custom value such as class._id so that within the file, multiple logic blocks can occur depending on what substate we're in. Allows to reduce file bloat if you have say 100 substates, and can fit them into 10 states (files) instead of 100 files.

Davidobot
Party member

Re: [Library] LövelyMoon v2

Post by Davidobot » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:58 pm

love2d wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:09 am
Hey Davidobot, great work!...

Hi! Feel free to give attribution via an MIT license and just refer to me and bVictor7364 by username. You can include my website http://davidobot.net in the credit too.

As for substates - that sounds like a bit of a niche thing. You can add such functionality relatively easily by either keeping track of the variable yourself, or by wrangling something into the lovelymoon base.
My library:
LovelyMoon

Check out my current project:
Raycaster

Oh hey, I have a website now!