Mac OS X Build Stuff in SVN?

Questions about the LÖVE API, installing LÖVE and other support related questions go here.
Forum rules
Before you make a thread asking for help, read this.
codonnell
Prole

Mac OS X Build Stuff in SVN?

Post by codonnell »

Hey guys...

I was just getting ready to grab what is in SVN on SF.net so I can start playing with Löve some more. The main question I have is, are the OS X build files included? I didn't know if there was anything that isn't in SVN that was needed to create the Löve.app package or any OS X specific gotchas. My first order of business is to try and add OS X distributable binaries as well as folder/directory drag-n-drop support to the OS X side.

I also know that I'm going to be playing with controllers/joysticks, so want to be able to adjust/supplement any of that code that I may have to.

Thanks for any pointers.
Casey
rude
Administrator

Re: Mac OS X Build Stuff in SVN?

Post by rude »

Hmm, no. Does not look like the project files are there. They're probably in that thread here somewhere ...
appleide
Party member

Post by appleide »

It's a bit late... But the project files have been there since november. under platform/macosx in trunk.
rude
Administrator

Post by rude »

appleide wrote:It's a bit late... But the project files have been there since november. under platform/macosx in trunk.
Actually, that folder is empty.
appleide
Party member

Post by appleide »

:cry: :cry: :cry:
It's to do with me being nub... Thought I uploaded it. (Maybe because I didn't check 'recursion' checkbox at the time...) I'll upload it now. (a bit late...)