Create a distance joint between two bodies.
This joint constrains the distance between two points on two bodies to be constant. These two points are specified in world coordinates and the two bodies are assumed to be in place when this joint is created. The first anchor point is connected to the first body and the second to the second body, and the points define the length of the distance joint.
joint = love.physics.newDistanceJoint( body1, body2, x1, y1, x2, y2 )
- The first body to attach to the joint.
- The second body to attach to the joint.
- The x position of the first anchor point.
- The y position of the first anchor point.
- The x position of the second anchor point.
- The y position of the second anchor point.
- The new distance joint.