Create a prismatic joints between two bodies.
A prismatic joint constrains two bodies to move relatively to each other on a specified axis. It does not allow for relative rotation. Its definition and operation are similar to a revolute joint, but with translation and force substituted for angle and torque.
joint = love.physics.newGearJoint( body1, body2, x, y, ax, ay )
- The first body to connect with a prismatic joint.
- The second body to connect with a prismatic joint.
- The x coordinate of the anchor point.
- The y coordinate of the anchor point.
- The x coordinate of the axis vector.
- The y coordinate of the axis vector.
- The new prismatic joint.