The codename of LÖVE 0.2.1 is "Impending Doom". It is currently released.
Changes since 0.2.0
- Added many functions in love.filesystem.
- Added a dedicated save-folder for each game.
- Added love.timer.sleep.
- Added line heights to font objects.
- Added love.graphics.getWidth/getHeight.
- Added scaling and rotation for text.
- Added variable spacing to ImageFont.
- Added support for variable line quality when drawing primitives.
- Added several functions for drawing sections of images. (love.graphics.draws)
- Added image optimization function and padding function.
- Split devices up into actual SWIG-modules. This means that:
- Functions are used like this: love.graphics.draw, not love.graphics:draw
- love.objects is no more. Objects are created by an appropriate device.
- How you draw primitives has been altered.
- draw(string, x, y, wrap, align) has become drawf(string, x, y, wrap, align)
- Changed getFps to getFPS.
- Escape is no more ... enter: Alt+F4.
- love.filesystem.include has been renamed to love.filesystem.require.
- ImageFonts now consider the spacing as well as the glyph size.
- Fixed a massive ImageFont bug which resulted in float-positioning failure.
- Fixed a bug when loading fonts where the specified size doesn't represent the true size of the font.
- Updated DevIL to version 1.6.8-rc2 (Windows)
- Updated FreeType to freetype-2.3.5-1 (Windows)
- Updated Lua to 5.1.3 (Windows)
- Updated SDL to 1.2.13 (Windows)
- Removed boost::filesystem.