Helper Utilities for a Multitude of Problems is a set of lightweight yet mighty useful tools to build your game. It will help to get you over the hump.
Hump differs from other libraries in that every component is independent of the remaining ones. Hump's footprint is very small and it should fit nicely into your projects.
- gamestate system for decoupling different states/phases of the game (e.g. intro, menu, level, ...),
- timer system for calling functions after or for some amount of time, and tweening,
- vector class for handling 2D math in an elegant way,
- simple but fast class system,
- simple yet powerful signal/slot implementation, and
- move-, zoom- and rotatable camera with locking and movement smoothing.
Tiếng Việt –