Returns functions for the callbacks during the world update.
|Available since LÖVE 0.8.0|
|This variant is not supported in earlier versions.|
beginContact, endContact, preSolve, postSolve = World:getCallbacks( )
- Gets called when two fixtures begin to overlap.
- Gets called when two fixtures cease to overlap.
- Gets called before a collision gets resolved.
- Gets called after the collision has been resolved.
|Removed in LÖVE 0.8.0|
|This variant is not supported in that and later versions.|
add, persist, remove, result = World:getCallbacks( )
- Called when two shapes first collide.
- Called each frame, if collision lasts more than 1 frame.
- Called when two shapes finish colliding.
- No idea. Never seems to be called...
Tiếng Việt –