love-java-android/love-native-android: project information

A project to port LÖVE to Android handhelds
T-Bone
Inner party member

Re: love-java-android/love-native-android: project informati

Post by T-Bone »

The game runs just fine on my HTC One S, although it doesn't seem to be coded in a resolution independent way, so it looks strange. Also there doesn't seem to be any way to control the game with touch. But it doesn't crash or anything.
Sheepolution
Party member

Post by Sheepolution »

Really strange, I'm sure I put the game in both folders (downloads/cache and sd/love), but still nothing. It says it can't find any love games.

EDIT: Tried it on another device, and it worked! So I'm not sure what's wrong with the other Android device. Also strange it that the first one asked me to put games in my sd/love folder or downloads/cache folder, while the other one let me browse my folders looking for the file.
T-Bone
Inner party member

Post by T-Bone »

Sheepolution wrote:Really strange, I'm sure I put the game in both folders (downloads/cache and sd/love), but still nothing. It says it can't find any love games.

EDIT: Tried it on another device, and it worked! So I'm not sure what's wrong with the other Android device. Also strange it that the first one asked me to put games in my sd/love folder or downloads/cache folder, while the other one let me browse my folders looking for the file.
Sounds like your using different versions of love-native-android. I don't think looking manually in folders was supported in earlier versions.