Löve-Android on Lollipop?

A project to port LÖVE to Android handhelds
yhsper
Prole

Löve-Android on Lollipop?

Post by yhsper »

Hi, guys!

Does Löve-Android supports Lollilop (5.0.2)? My Android App Installer seems to be crashing on this version and working on previous versions.

Just in case it is, I'm uploading the relevant excerpt of the Android Bug Report Log. The exception seems to be caused by this:

Code: Select all

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.android.packageinstaller/com.android.packageinstaller.InstallAppProgress}: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Only file:// URIs are supported
Attachments
bug_report.txt
(4.31 KiB) Downloaded 205 times
fysx
Citizen

Re: Löve-Android on Lollipop?

Post by fysx »

Not sure... It runs on my Lollipop device (Android 5.0.1, Nexus 4) without problems.

Can you be a bit more specific about "My Android App Installer"? What is that?

From the bug reports I would assume that it has to do with the intent-filters in AndroidManifest.xml. You could remove all of them and see what happens. Please note that removing those lines will remove the file association with LÖVE.
Bird thing: @fysxdotorg Blog thing: fysx.org
yhsper
Prole

Post by yhsper »

Thank you for your reply! By "My App Installer" I just mean Android's standard package installer.
fysx wrote:From the bug reports I would assume that it has to do with the intent-filters in AndroidManifest.xml. You could remove all of them and see what happens. Please note that removing those lines will remove the file association with LÖVE.
I will try this. What do you mean by "will remove the file association with LÖVE?"

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, let me clarify that I can also RUN the project, like, with Eclipse, live debugging it on the device. My only problem is with installing the generated .apk.
yhsper
Prole

Post by yhsper »

Well... I figured it out. Apparently the problem was in the file explorer I was using. :oops: :oops:

I guess this topic can be locked or deleted or something. Sorry to waste everyone's time!