Kurosuke (working title)

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
coffee
Party member

Re: Kurosuke (working title)

Post by coffee »

tentus wrote:Hm. When I got home and opened up my dropbox on my Win7 machine, it worked. So I guess setIcon is bugged in WinXP? I will investigate further before filing a bug report.

Anyhow, here is the 0.7 version. Hope everyone likes it, very little has changed since the previous version.
Tentus, only discovered now your game. Let me say it's probable one the best original atmospheric gaming things I saw done with LOVE. Almost perfect. So why isn't perfect in my opinion? I know by your avatar that you seem to love calligraphic fantasy fonts. They are nice for titles, but overused in all your text it's a pain and very hard to quickly read/understand things. If you one day put an option to display a sans-serif font instead of your nice (but very hard to read font) imho your game reached perfection. Awesome game, full of originality, spirit and personality!
clickrush
Citizen

Post by clickrush »

I agree with coffee's post. I actually didn't read alot of stuff just because of this which is a pitty.
Sry about my english.
oldtopman
Prole

Post by oldtopman »

Not to be a code thief, but what exactly are you going to use for the license on this code?
function love.load()
require("witty.signature")
end

function love.draw()
signature:draw()
end
tentus
Inner party member

Post by tentus »

Probably MIT, I've avoided explicitly stating it since I hate dealing with anything in legalese. I'll probably pick one for sure once 0.8.0 comes out and I update the game.
Kurosuke needs beta testers
BEANSFTW
Prole

Post by BEANSFTW »

Love the graphics! However, after you press singleplayer, then select a level, and press a, w, or d, an error shows
tentus
Inner party member

Post by tentus »

I'm doing a complete rewrite for 0.8.0, which will take a while. I'll post an update once we're functional again.
Kurosuke needs beta testers
JaseMourne
Prole

Post by JaseMourne »

Are we functional again? This looks like something I'd really love to put my hands on. :)