Camp Keepalive Released

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
klembot
Prole

Camp Keepalive Released

Post by klembot »

At long last, the game that we first released a demo for back in February is out! Camp Keepalive is a turn-based strategy game whose goal is to guide wayward campers back to the cabin at the center of the map before monsters devour them. We built out 27 levels in all, with variations in terrain and objectives.
aB8H469.png
aB8H469.png (316.45 KiB) Viewed 217 times
Website

It's currently available to buy on Desura for Mac, Windows, and Linux, and there's an updated demo you can download with the first level on our web site.

One quick note: we've heard people reporting that sounds play intermittently on OS X but I haven't been able to track down why. I'm not doing anything particularly special as far as sounds go, and it works fine on Windows (and perhaps Linux -- haven't had enough people test it to be sure). Can any Mac users out there reproduce the problem?
Rickton
Party member

Re: Camp Keepalive Released

Post by Rickton »

I checked out the demo, pretty fun, I like the flavor of the game, the different counselor and monster abilities.
I'm on OS X 10.6.8 and sounds worked fine for me.

I had a crash, though: the minimap showed blue dot in a square where there wasn't any camper. I stood next to it and used the counselor power that brings campers to you and it crashed showing the following errors:
Attachments
Screen shot 2013-09-09 at 2.43.50 PM.png
Screen shot 2013-09-09 at 2.43.50 PM.png (26 KiB) Viewed 3363 times
Possession - Escape from the Nether Regions, my roguelike made in LÖVE for the 2013 7-Day Roguelike Challenge
And its sequel, simply called Possession , which is available on itch.io or Steam, and whose engine I've open-sourced!
klembot
Prole

Post by klembot »

Hmmm.... not sure yet what the cause of that is. I think it's the blue dot without a camper, not pulling the camper per se, that's where things are going wrong.
jjmafiae
Party member

Post by jjmafiae »

What is it a love2d game? THATS AWESOME! i saw it on indie DB a long time ago.