Unnamed Zombie Game v0.06

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
BozoDel
Party member

Re: Unnamed Zombie Game v0.05

Post by BozoDel »

Davidobot wrote:
BozoDel wrote:Hey, Davidobot, have you got something in mind for the soundtrack yet?
Not a clue... :oops:
Maybe I can come up with something ;) gotta find the time for it tho.
Davidobot
Party member

Post by Davidobot »

BozoDel wrote:
Davidobot wrote:
BozoDel wrote:Hey, Davidobot, have you got something in mind for the soundtrack yet?
Not a clue... :oops:
Maybe I can come up with something ;) gotta find the time for it tho.
That would be amazing! :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
PM me on here or elsewhere if you'd like to discuss porting your game to Nintendo Switch via mazette!
personal page and a raycaster
Davidobot
Party member

Post by Davidobot »

Updated the game to version 0.06!
Changelog:
v 0.06
- Increased the player's speed!
- Added Ammo! (Used when firing all guns except for the tazer. Dropped by all zombies [20% Chance])
PM me on here or elsewhere if you'd like to discuss porting your game to Nintendo Switch via mazette!
bekey
Party member

[]

Post by bekey »

-snip-
Last edited by bekey on Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
BozoDel
Party member

Post by BozoDel »

I wasn't going to work on the music so soon, but then I got the itchez. Check it out. This is a very rough initial idea, but I hope it can convey the feeling I'm going for. Any comments? I went for an odd tempo (7/something), but it doesn't really sound much odd.

The guitar is not very clear (that has nothing to do with distortion. That would be nice, actually), there's something about the bass that I can't put my finger on, and I wanna make it overall more violent, but I'll see if it's possible to do that without drums.
Davidobot
Party member

Post by Davidobot »

bekey wrote:main Lua: 38 expected '=' near 'enableState'
Fixed... (Wow, one typo and the game goes caput)
BozoDel wrote:I wasn't going to work on the music so soon, but then I got the itchez. Check it out. This is a very rough initial idea, but I hope it can convey the feeling I'm going for. Any comments? I went for an odd tempo (7/something), but it doesn't really sound much odd.

The guitar is not very clear (that has nothing to do with distortion. That would be nice, actually), there's something about the bass that I can't put my finger on, and I wanna make it overall more violent, but I'll see if it's possible to do that without drums.
That sounds amazing! I really like the guitar, and the weird bouncy thingy sound (?) at the end.
bekey
Party member

[]

Post by bekey »

-snip-
Last edited by bekey on Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
BozoDel
Party member

Post by BozoDel »

Davidobot wrote:That sounds amazing! I really like the guitar, and the weird bouncy thingy sound (?) at the end.
:awesome:
The weird bouncy thing is supposed to be a not so bass bass. The improvisation at the end might be cool, I might use it, but I have to be careful so it doesn't completely cover everything else. Maybe alternating... anyway, there's still a lot to experiment there.
DarnedUrchin
Prole

Re: Unnamed Zombie Game v0.06

Post by DarnedUrchin »

Hi,
I wanted to play this with a friend, but I can't see him when I play it. Do you know how I can fix it? :monocle:
The One and Only D O Double G
Davidobot
Party member

Re: Unnamed Zombie Game v0.06

Post by Davidobot »

DarnedUrchin wrote:Hi,
I wanted to play this with a friend, but I can't see him when I play it. Do you know how I can fix it? :monocle:
You need to port forward on your side, and also mess around with the server joining code. This project is still in development, so it's not very user-friendly right now ^^;