Page 3 of 3

Re: Aarstider

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:14 pm
by xNick1
Still working on the graphics!
Screenshot from 2018-08-27 20-26-10.png
Screenshot from 2018-08-27 20-26-10.png (281.97 KiB) Viewed 1944 times
Screenshot from 2018-08-27 20-29-32.png
Screenshot from 2018-08-27 20-29-32.png (849.07 KiB) Viewed 1944 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-H3dO1yKks


Re: Aarstider

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:10 am
by ItsSeaJay
This looks interesting. I'll be sure to keep an eye on it.

Re: Aarstider

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:25 am
by Darlex
Sorry if i am a it TOO perfectionist.. but i dont like the abrupt style change between one sprite and the another sprite
Image
it just looks really wrong. like hiper-realist hands in a stickman (Stickfigure)

Re: Aarstider

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:31 pm
by xNick1
Darlex wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:25 am
Sorry if i am a it TOO perfectionist.. but i dont like the abrupt style change between one sprite and the another sprite
Image
it just looks really wrong. like hiper-realist hands in a stickman (Stickfigure)
Thanks for taking the time to post about it, however some of the art was a just placeholder.
I remade most of the things, and I'm looking forward to publish some playable demo on the playstore asap.
Do you like the winter better now? It's still a huge work in progress and a lot of stuff is going to change again.
I'm trying to make it look all the same style and the audio needs some love too.
I also wrote tons of dialogues!
Screenshot from 2018-11-18 11-33-57.png
Screenshot from 2018-11-18 11-33-57.png (56.22 KiB) Viewed 1298 times
Screenshot from 2018-11-18 12-10-28.png
Screenshot from 2018-11-18 12-10-28.png (88.57 KiB) Viewed 1298 times

Re: Aarstider

Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:42 am
by Darlex
xNick1 wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:31 pm
Darlex wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:25 am
Sorry if i am a it TOO perfectionist.. but i dont like the abrupt style change between one sprite and the another sprite
Image
it just looks really wrong. like hiper-realist hands in a stickman (Stickfigure)
Thanks for taking the time to post about it, however some of the art was a just placeholder.
I remade most of the things, and I'm looking forward to publish some playable demo on the playstore asap.
Do you like the winter better now? It's still a huge work in progress and a lot of stuff is going to change again.
I'm trying to make it look all the same style and the audio needs some love too.
I also wrote tons of dialogues!

Screenshot from 2018-11-18 11-33-57.png
Screenshot from 2018-11-18 12-10-28.png
Beautyfull! Can i help in the graphics?
(Im good at 8bit/16bit graphics)

Edit: Im "GOOD" at music too (Again with the 8bit/16bit music style)

Re: Aarstider

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:52 pm
by xNick1
Darlex wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:42 am
xNick1 wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:31 pm
Darlex wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:25 am
Sorry if i am a it TOO perfectionist.. but i dont like the abrupt style change between one sprite and the another sprite
Image
it just looks really wrong. like hiper-realist hands in a stickman (Stickfigure)
Thanks for taking the time to post about it, however some of the art was a just placeholder.
I remade most of the things, and I'm looking forward to publish some playable demo on the playstore asap.
Do you like the winter better now? It's still a huge work in progress and a lot of stuff is going to change again.
I'm trying to make it look all the same style and the audio needs some love too.
I also wrote tons of dialogues!

Screenshot from 2018-11-18 11-33-57.png
Screenshot from 2018-11-18 12-10-28.png
Beautyfull! Can i help in the graphics?
(Im good at 8bit/16bit graphics)

Edit: Im "GOOD" at music too (Again with the 8bit/16bit music style)
Unfortunately I have no budget,
but if you want to help a little anyway or you want to know more about the game feel free to contact me on Telegram/Facebook messenger.
Pm for the username. I also have Discord but I'm not active on it :(

Re: Aarstider

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:48 pm
by Darlex
xNick1 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:52 pm
Darlex wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:42 am
xNick1 wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:31 pm


Thanks for taking the time to post about it, however some of the art was a just placeholder.
I remade most of the things, and I'm looking forward to publish some playable demo on the playstore asap.
Do you like the winter better now? It's still a huge work in progress and a lot of stuff is going to change again.
I'm trying to make it look all the same style and the audio needs some love too.
I also wrote tons of dialogues!

Screenshot from 2018-11-18 11-33-57.png
Screenshot from 2018-11-18 12-10-28.png
Beautyfull! Can i help in the graphics?
(Im good at 8bit/16bit graphics)

Edit: Im "GOOD" at music too (Again with the 8bit/16bit music style)
Unfortunately I have no budget,
but if you want to help a little anyway or you want to know more about the game feel free to contact me on Telegram/Facebook messenger.
Pm for the username. I also have Discord but I'm not active on it :(
wtf im foss, i do games/music/art for pure LOVE... Thats the Löve's philosofy!