Yeah, it's rather lacking. However, a small description can be found at the site linked in the original post:T-Bone wrote:How about adding some sort of description of the game to the first post in this thread?
Also, development news:Netwars Website wrote: NetWars is simple multiplayer game where your goal build large
roburst network. What for? To take down enemy networks and not being
taken down yourself. And of course for FUN!
Since Borg is open to outside code, I have rewritten the Chat UI from scratch for him.
Borg is away at the moment, and can't move this code into the main love repository yet, but hopefully he will accept it tomorrow.
- Chat display now has longer wait time before disappearing (10 sec default)
- Instead of disappearing it now fades very smoothly to transparent over the course of 4 seconds after 10 seconds of inactivity.
- You can now scroll through the chat log (pageup & pagedown buttons) and a scroll bar is also present
- A small reminder appears when a message is received and you are not scrolled all the way down.
- You can now hold down a key and it will repeat. (Repeats every 50ms after 1000ms)
It is based upon the most recent version of the official client.
For those of you who just want a .love file, here's one I just made (hosted on mediafire)
Also, anyone interested in Netwars should join the #netwars channel over at irc.oftc.net