An RTS game made with LÖVE based on Firefly Studios' Stronghold. Assets are property of Firefly Studios.
The game is optimized to run on low end PC's and laptops.
It uses ~500 MB of memory. The default resolution is 1024x768 (windowed).
It's got no GUI as of 0.1, it is however planned for 0.3.
To spawn units:
- Right click to spawn 4 woodcutters
- Middle mouse click to spawn a stonemason (needs a quarry)
- Hold 'm' and right click to spawn an iron miner (needs an iron mine)
- Q - Main town building, no functionality.
- W - Stockpile, needs to be placed next to a stockpile (if there is one).
- E - Granary, no functionality
- T - Stone quarry, needs 3 stonemasons to operate
- Y - Iron mine, needs 1 iron miner to operate
24 Wood 10 Stone
- Zoom in/out with mouse scroll wheel
- Move around with arrow keys
- Press R to print resources in console
- Press F to toggle fullscreen
- Press Escape to exit the game
- Sometimes woodcutter will continue woodcutting forever
- Units will sometimes not free up the last place they've been at causing a pathfinding issue
- Units will go through buildings if they are placed after their path has been found
- The game doesn't take into account dt, which is why it's locked at 60 fps
- Woodcutters will only chop wood at the adjacent chunks of the stockpile. If there are no trees there, they will clump near the stockpile.