Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
A challenging puzzle platformer with an unique game play and unconventional control scheme. Move the two players independently, each with one hand. Find your way to the next level, improve your left and right hand coordination and help L and R to prepare their mission to the dark side of the moon.
The LandR demo is now available on itch.io
Last edited by pragmaticus on Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:45 am, edited 21 times in total.
It is described two steps before (press down and left at the same time). But i will add the description right before the elevator too. Thanks for your input!
- Added a more generic description of the game.
- Added a Link to a video showing a walkthrough of the demo.
- Made the tutorial clearer, regarding pulling out the box in front of the elevator (Thanks to MadByte).
- Added Particle Animations
- Attached Builds for Windows and Mac for easier access.
- Added AppImages for easier acces on Linux. Game should be playable on Linux machines, even if a older version of Löve is installed.
Last edited by pragmaticus on Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
- Fixed a bug, which made my game framerate-dependant
- Changed the default filter to "nearest" in order to overcome rendering issues
- Reworked the Theme to be more firendly, clean and (hopefully) more appealing
- Added new elements (doors)
- Enhanced font rendering
- Increased overall movement speed
- Removed friction on player and added linear acceleration for easier movement, especially on edges.
- Finished gameplay video https://vimeo.com/292481041
Last edited by pragmaticus on Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests