Once upon a time, in a small cabin in the middle of a forest, there lived a small Christmas ornament that sat on a tree every Christmas eve, he was treated with such care and kindness that he felt happy being there, he would always watch the children play, the adults talking, the dogs barking and the cats meowing.
One Christmas Eve, however, was different...
The Christmas ornament saw something in the fireplace, it wasn't Santa, unfortunately, but a fire! but this was no ordinary fire, these flames had faces! He knew they were up to no good, they were going to burn down the whole cabin! So he sprang into action, and using his powers, defended his home from being destroyed by a fire.
Lil Jingle is a Shoot-em-up game inspired by Space Invaders that has a Christmas feel to it.
This game was made using the anim8 library made by kikito.
- A/D = Left/Right
- W/S = Up/Down (ONLY IN THE GAME OVER SCREEN)
- J = Shoot
- K = Sprint
- Initial Release!
- Fixed some sound issues.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes give the player more points when the bullet goes off-screen.
- Super Mario Kart Soundfont - Blitz Lunar (https://musical-artifacts.com/artifacts/20)
- Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards Soundfont - fluidvolt (https://musical-artifacts.com/artifacts/186)
- Sound Effects made with BFXR (https://www.bfxr.net/)
- anim8 (Animation library for LÖVE) - Kikito (https://love2d.org/wiki/anim8)
- Super Mario World Font - 1819 (https://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/ ... eet/32120/)
V1.0: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Gs7vp ... V_7fBvldQY
V1.1: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LS_9q ... Y2P8E8S-qF
If you have any suggestions or want to report a bug in the game, just say so! I'm always open to criticism, I will also make updates to fix some bugs or add some new content.
Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!