Hi. I've been working on a sequel to Cactus Game. A really stupid infinite runner that totally rips off that game you can play in Google Chrome when your internet is out.
It's about 80% done at this point i'd say, And i'd like it if some of you could test it out for me and let me know what you think. The game works fine on PC, But due to it's casual nature, The target platform is mobile. I've only tested it on android because i don't have access to an IOS device. If any of you do, and could test it i'd appreciate it
- Jumping and sliding
- Day & night cycle just for looks
- A bunch of unlockable* skins, Cosmetic only.
- An original soundtrack consisting of a single song. This will be expanded later on i hope.
- Bad pixelart, Though slightly better than the first game.
- More drug references, Meaning pickups that alter the gameplay in a fun way
The source code is available on Github.
The latest .love available below. *Made for Löve 11.3