You are a lone hunter. You hunt asteroids. You pilot your ship around a dense asteroid belt looking for the sweet motherlode floating ore that will let you retire. Your biggest challenge is the environment and piloting your vessel in that zero-g environment. You will begin each journey from the starbase and drift towards the asteroid field. At the start, you can’t see any asteroids until you approach them. You’ll need to map each rock before you can mine it with the mouse button. The more you drift and explore, the more you’ll see and map.
Find the asteroids, mine them, fill your cargo, return to base for profit. Easy.
Link to manual (you really need to flick through it): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X8J ... sp=sharing
- #1 tip to stop rage quiting:
You start the game without any brakes and you can’t see the location of any asteroids. Thrust forward slowly and anticipate a really long time to rotate and thrust away. This takes time and patience and you might get this wrong a number of times.
- Developed with Love2d v11.4 on MS Windows
- Uses Concord ECS
- Implements full Box2D physics engine (native - no library)
- Graphics edited and shaped with Krita (free software. Check it out)
- Urban jungle - Eric Matyas
- World of Automatons - Eric Matyas
- Reflekt - Skismo. Used with permission
- Other sound effects - freesound.org
- cam11 - (c) Pedro Gimeno Fortea <---
- Concord - (c) Justin van der Leij
- Baton - (c) Andrew Minnich
- Bitser - (c) Jasmijn Wellner
- inspect - (c) Enrique Garcia Cota
- Lovely Toasts - (c) Lucy van Sandwijk
- nativefs - (c) megagrump
- Resolution Solution - (c) Vovkiv <---
- Golden UI - (c) Michele "Buch" Bucelli
- Gunroar:Cannon() <---