------

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
scutheotaku
Party member
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:54 am

------

Post by scutheotaku » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:24 am

---
Last edited by scutheotaku on Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
YGOFreak1997
Party member
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:29 pm
Location: Germany, Baden-Württemberg
Contact:

Re: Anybody need music for their game?

Post by YGOFreak1997 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:59 pm

I am doing a project called Octopussy's Revenge Reloaded right now and haba a GitHub repo for it. I am not that active atm but I hope this will hange soon and then I will come back to you. Anyone who makes retro game music cannot be a bad person ;) I löve 8bit ^^
Also look at my LÖVE-Tutorial-Youtube-Channel (German ^^)
GitHub Repo: Click Me!
Website: No, Me!
IndieDB: Or Maybe Me?

ÖBEY!

User avatar
Kjell Granlund
Prole
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:39 am
Location: Virginia Beach, VA USA

Re: Anybody need music for their game?

Post by Kjell Granlund » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:39 am

Music! I am working on a space ship themed game. "Sector 53". I would music for it. Need ambience which apperantly I am terrible at making. My game is here on the forums.it is a serious project that I am working on daily. Feel free to check it out and give your opinion. PM me or respond on here. I check the forums daily. Hope to hear from you.

scutheotaku
Party member
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:54 am

Re: Anybody need music for their game?

Post by scutheotaku » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:06 am

YGOFreak1997 wrote:I am doing a project called Octopussy's Revenge Reloaded right now and haba a GitHub repo for it. I am not that active atm but I hope this will hange soon and then I will come back to you. Anyone who makes retro game music cannot be a bad person ;) I löve 8bit ^^
Ok, cool, let me know.
Kjell Granlund wrote:Music! I am working on a space ship themed game. "Sector 53". I would music for it. Need ambience which apperantly I am terrible at making. My game is here on the forums.it is a serious project that I am working on daily. Feel free to check it out and give your opinion. PM me or respond on here. I check the forums daily. Hope to hear from you.
Yeah, I'm definitely interested! Could you PM me with more details on what you want?

User avatar
Larsii30
Party member
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:36 am
Location: Germany

Re: Anybody need music for their game?

Post by Larsii30 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:37 pm

cool music !
I would need music for GiLL but it should be kind of a 8 -bit tune, should match the mood of the game :) if you think this would be possible, I would be happy to get some awesome music. :)

User avatar
Karai17
Party member
Posts: 906
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:46 pm

Re: Anybody need music for their game?

Post by Karai17 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:37 am

G'day, mate! I'm working on a multiplayer tank shooter ( https://github.com/karai17/love-und-panzer ) and I was looking for a musician who may be interested in making upbeat/cute military marches. Here are a few examples of what I mean:

Katyusha - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOY89YRdlKU
Erika - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz4FmDYTok0
Polyushka Polye - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_iprI-Tmr0

You'll notice a theme here: Girls und Panzer is my inspiration for the "mood" of my game. If you're at all interested in such a thing, let me know! You're quite talented and I'd love to work with you! :)
STI - An awesome Tiled library
LÖVE3D - A 3D library for LÖVE 0.10+

Dev Blog | GitHub | excessive ❤ moé

User avatar
silver_hawk
Prole
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:19 pm

Re: Anybody need music for their game?

Post by silver_hawk » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:20 pm

Would have loved to, but my project is still in very early stages, so there's no telling when it will be done :S

scutheotaku
Party member
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:54 am

Re: Anybody need music for their game?

Post by scutheotaku » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:08 am

------
Last edited by scutheotaku on Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Kjell Granlund
Prole
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:39 am
Location: Virginia Beach, VA USA

Re: Anybody need music for their game?

Post by Kjell Granlund » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:06 am

I must recommend this post. You have some great music and your willingness to work with someone else is great. I really like the first song you have made for my game. Helps keep the motivation high for me!

scutheotaku
Party member
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:54 am

Re: Anybody need music for their game?

Post by scutheotaku » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:26 am

Kjell Granlund wrote:I must recommend this post. You have some great music and your willingness to work with someone else is great. I really like the first song you have made for my game. Helps keep the motivation high for me!
Thanks for the nice comments :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests