My Site Moko IDE

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
crow
Party member

My Site Moko IDE

Post by crow »

Hey everyone OK first off if someone sees this in another post somewhere else I am sorry I posted half a sleep timed out then not sure if it posted or not.

Anyway my post was about Möko IDE I am slowly setting up the website over @ Mokodev.info I like your ideas on resource links like images, sounds and lua scripts that everyone can use open or free would be great no payware :P

I also want to offer anyone that as a site, blog or forum around the LÖVE topic be in the supported link on the site the spaces are limited and Love2d as the first spot but If you like to have a spot just PM me, it will better to leave requests in the PM's as this means the post/thread does not get cloged up.

I tried keeping with the LÖVE style but I am not good with style/design so I have used a template but I feel that this one is OK and as the love feel to it, please tell me what you think and if there are spelling on the site please feel free to pick them out and say OW rex you miss a bit :crazy:

I hope I posted this right this time hehe :shock:

Also I will add Mirrors of the Offline doc's and if there are really really good examples I will mirror them also just to offer a added place to download.
My IDE will also be hosted for download from there.

Rex/Crow/Mr Kittenface

P.S The old post about Erös home will be deleted moments after this is posted as Erös is no long a selene-project, project :)
Sir Kittenface
Möko IDE Codename (Erös) Returns Soon

I am dyslexic so if any of my replys confusing please just ask me to reword it as this will make things a lot easier for all parties lol.
schme16
Party member

Re: My Site Moko IDE

Post by schme16 »

Cool beans, I'll be sure to bookmark it!

Also, the site looks pretty good, once there's a bit more content I think it'll be great.
My Development Diary - http://shanegadsby.info
crow
Party member

Post by crow »

Thanks for the post ya I need content but I have only started it yesterday lol I hope to have everything sorted for content in a few days :)

I working on the IDE as well as the site so it will be a toss up to witch gets more work done to it lol :neko:
Sir Kittenface

I am dyslexic so if any of my replys confusing please just ask me to reword it as this will make things a lot easier for all parties lol.
Robin
The Omniscient

Post by Robin »

crow wrote:Erös is no long a selene-project, project :)
I can't figure out what you mean by that, sorry.
Help us help you: attach a .love.
crow
Party member

Post by crow »

Robin wrote:
crow wrote:Erös is no long a selene-project, project :)
I can't figure out what you mean by that, sorry.
Selene-project was the old host where i hosted the details of the app its in the topic for Erös lol its in there somewhere lol

Old: New: :) Hope that makes it little more understandable
Sir Kittenface

crow
Party member

Post by crow »

Update

http://mokodev.info/?love=default

Could you give this a look over I only completed the home page I think its all OK but hey I am only the creator
I would like the people viewing its view on it hehe.

Thanks all.

Edit:
Also could you tell me what you think about the download welcome page I am playing about with, the link on the site
is not live but you can find it here.

http://mokodev.info/?love=downloads
Sir Kittenface