What happened to LOVE omg lol

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
crow
Party member

What happened to LOVE omg lol

Post by crow »

hey just wanted to know if the problem with the forum and wiki as been fully fixed? are they hosted else where? as the home page still worked great :awesome:

Hope it don't go down again, anyone know how long it was down for?
Sir Kittenface
Möko IDE Codename (Erös) Returns Soon

I am dyslexic so if any of my replys confusing please just ask me to reword it as this will make things a lot easier for all parties lol.
bartbes
Sex machine

Re: What happened to LOVE omg lol

Post by bartbes »

The server process crashed, that's all. I think it was about 5 mins, well, 5 mins since I heard the first report, and since I've been checking the forums like mad because I'm bored, it can't be much longer.
crow
Party member

Post by crow »

bartbes wrote:The server process crashed, that's all. I think it was about 5 mins, well, 5 mins since I heard the first report, and since I've been checking the forums like mad because I'm bored, it can't be much longer.
Ar ok :) thanks for the update it can't been that long I check ever hour my self at lest I seems of become little adicted lol but I guess its better then drugs hehe
:cool:
Sir Kittenface
Möko IDE Codename (Erös) Returns Soon

I am dyslexic so if any of my replys confusing please just ask me to reword it as this will make things a lot easier for all parties lol.
thelinx
The Strongest

Post by thelinx »

According to Pingdom it was 25 minutes of downtime. I'm not sure what happened, but nginx somehow rolled over and died. I just restarted it and it worked.