NekoGear.com (LÖVE T-Shirts, etc)

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
jjmafiae
Party member

Re: NekoGear.com (LÖVE T-Shirts, etc)

Post by jjmafiae »

are the store still making munny?

and we should have a t-shirt that says long live bartbes or bartbes is god :ultraglee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAIGb1lf ... O&index=25
Sodium
Prole

Post by Sodium »

jjmafiae wrote: and we should have a t-shirt that says long live bartbes or bartbes is god :ultraglee:
Here's one with bartbes portrait.
I love okra. :P
jjmafiae
Party member

Post by jjmafiae »

Sodium wrote:
jjmafiae wrote: and we should have a t-shirt that says long live bartbes or bartbes is god :ultraglee:
Here's one with bartbes portrait.
*stunning picture*
:o Awesome!
nice
Party member

Post by nice »

is it possible to see Löve patches in the future?
:awesome: Have a good day! :ultraglee:
Ulydev
Party member

Post by Ulydev »

Got my Löve T-Shirt as a Christmas present, my friends asked me for an explanation :crazy:

Just took a picture of myself wearing the Löve tee, with my psychedelic game Swotch :awesome:

monsieur_h
Citizen

Post by monsieur_h »

Ulydev wrote:Got my Löve T-Shirt as a Christmas present, my friends asked me for an explanation :crazy:

Just took a picture of myself wearing the Löve tee, with my psychedelic game Swotch :awesome:

For more confusion, make sure to wear it when you come back to the ALT-CTRL Game Jam ;)
Eroica
Prole

Post by Eroica »

Hi,

I wanted to order some T-shirts again, but the store seems to be down currently:

Code: Select all

Support for Python 2.5 has turned off. Please refer to https://goo.gl/aESk5L for more information
I hope that's only temporarily! I would like to be able to support LÖVE again soon!
Eroica
Prole

Post by Eroica »

Sorry for the double post, but it's been some time, and it seems like the address itself isn't available anymore (www.nekogear.com).

I regret only ordering one piece of clothing some time ago, so what are the chances that some kind of LÖVE fan shop will come online again?

If it depends on who is willing to pay for the hosting and the domain, I'll be more than happy to provide some kind of financial help. I also managed to salvage some of the original designs (e.g. the block cat and the pyramid) back when I tried to convert them into printable stickers, so if anyone else is interested in this kind of merchandising, perhaps we can find a way to re-open a LÖVE fan shop?
dawee
Prole

Post by dawee »

Eroica wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:24 pm Sorry for the double post, but it's been some time, and it seems like the address itself isn't available anymore (www.nekogear.com).

I regret only ordering one piece of clothing some time ago, so what are the chances that some kind of LÖVE fan shop will come online again?

If it depends on who is willing to pay for the hosting and the domain, I'll be more than happy to provide some kind of financial help. I also managed to salvage some of the original designs (e.g. the block cat and the pyramid) back when I tried to convert them into printable stickers, so if anyone else is interested in this kind of merchandising, perhaps we can find a way to re-open a LÖVE fan shop?
+1 o/
sefan
Prole

Post by sefan »

Eroica wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:24 pm Sorry for the double post, but it's been some time, and it seems like the address itself isn't available anymore (www.nekogear.com).

Correct me if i'm wrong. But is still available on https://shop.spreadshirt.net/nekogear/
Sefan.se GitHub.com Itch.io
Looking for help on graphics/music/sound effects. PM me if interested.