Questions about the LÖVE API, installing LÖVE and other support related questions go here.
Before you make a thread asking for help, read this
- Party member
- Posts: 303
- Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:13 pm
1)Vim is a modal
2) The auto completion works by reading the words in all of the files you have open at the time. So you have to type out a function for the first time in full, but when the next time you want to type it you can auto-complete it. There probably is some way of having it read through a set of default functions, I imagine.
1) very nice
2) thats why i like the idea of DEVötiön IDE, cause its made around the love system, so it helps with "obscure" function names.
I can remember scene.update.background(layer); or anything else I wrote well before anything anyone else has written. That sends me back to the doc's, where as it would be nice to declare a love system function and have it pop up in a different color when correct ... ect
- Party member
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:54 am
- Location: Aachen, Germany
I use Crimson Editor... It's quite old and it's not developed any longer but free and powerfull
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:04 am
using Geany in Windows XP (XP look vertically)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:24 pm
In windows I use notepad++
And in linux... i can't install love, i have problem with the dependences... may be, when appear a .rpm for suse i will install it.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests