UPDATE: New version online. See "Download" below.
I need some lua-capable testers for my new game.
It's in alpha-state, please excuse any bugs.
I also need windows and mac testers, because I have no windows/mac here - some parts of the game might not work on those machines yet because I do some file/folder manipulation in the game directory. If there's any issue with file creation or reading, please report!
In the near future, trains have been replaced by trAIns, rail-bound vehicles controlled by AI. It is your job to create this AI as you play the tutorials, challange maps and random matches. When your AI is ready, upload it to let it challange other players in live matches on the online server!
Official Website (Check out for images and for info on upcoming live matches and score lists)
- To start off, play through the tutorials.
- Once you get the hang of it, create an AI which is as good as possible in the matches that you set up using "Compete" in the main menu.
- Upload that AI to the server, to watch it compete against other AIs! The server will automatically choose the AIs that have not been in many matches than the ones who've been online for a long time. This means that after uploading, your AI should be in a live match within the next 10 Minutes or so. Check the website to see upcoming matches!
- Check out the included Documentation.html for a full list of functions to use in your AI.
Please take the game and website apart wherever you can. I want to know security issues as soon as possible. The AI scripts created by the players are executed in a sandbox - if there's any security problems with that I want to know before I show the game to a broader audience.
- The main server (and webserver) are running on my raspberry pi. That means it might be a little slow sometimes... There might even be a bit of downtime now and then, please excuse this!
- The challenge maps aren't done yet. Once done with the tutorial, you can try to create an AI which will do well in the "random" matches or the ones set up using "compete". Then upload that to my site.
- The AIs on my site (which you'll see if you start the game and connect to the main server) are not smart ones. They're dummy AIs used to test the game... if you can beat them, you're already one large step into the right direction!