love studio

Showcase your libraries, tools and other projects that help your fellow love users.
kclanc
Citizen

Re: love studio

Post by kclanc »

YGOFreak: If you're using a version of windows at least as new as vista, then I suspect it is a networking problem. Love studio uses ports 57777 and 57778 (maybe this shouldn't be hard coded). Do you get any output in the debug window? You should have a few lines about connections being established.
kclanc
Citizen

Post by kclanc »

Also, Love Studio uses a modified version of love that should be installed along with it. In love studio's installation directory it should be located in a subdirectory called love.
YGOFreak1997
Party member

Post by YGOFreak1997 »

kclanc wrote:Also, Love Studio uses a modified version of love that should be installed along with it. In love studio's installation directory it should be located in a subdirectory called love.
When I launch the exe, there is an error (apparently the same as in the LoveStudio):

"The program couldn't be started, because MSVCR100D.dll is missing on the computer."
Also look at my LÖVE-Tutorial-Youtube-Channel (German ^^)
GitHub Repo: Click Me!
IndieDB: Or Maybe Me?

ÖBEY!
kclanc
Citizen

Post by kclanc »

YGOFreak1997 wrote:
kclanc wrote:Also, Love Studio uses a modified version of love that should be installed along with it. In love studio's installation directory it should be located in a subdirectory called love.
When I launch the exe, there is an error (apparently the same as in the LoveStudio):

"The program couldn't be started, because MSVCR100D.dll is missing on the computer."
Okay, I think I have a temporary fix. I have posted it in the downloads section. The problem now is that the debug console does not work. I will start trying to figure out what is going on with regards to the debug console.
kclanc
Citizen

Post by kclanc »

I have just posted a new version of love studio which has an output panel for print statements. Should hopefully work on YGOFreak's computer as well.

The output panel is a scintilla control, so you can zoom/incremental search, etc. Let me know if it works.
kclanc
Citizen

Post by kclanc »

I almost feel like I'm spamming at this point, but I accidentally submitted the program exe rather than the installer. I saw that a bunch of people downloaded it; it's a shame they didn't get to try out the program in its current form.

The actual installer has now been posted on the downloads page.
josefnpat
Inner party member

Post by josefnpat »

Please edit your previous post instead of double (in this case triple) posting.
Missing Sentinel Software | Twitter

FORCIBLY IGNORED.
<leafo> when in doubt delete all of your code
<bartbes> git rm -r *
<bartbes> git commit -m "Fixed all bugs"
<bartbes> git push
YGOFreak1997
Party member

Post by YGOFreak1997 »

Sorry that I was again inactive for quite a long time. Curretly, I am just online on my iPod, but I will try it tomorrow on my PC. By the way, if the program gets so good that I will frequently use it, I will advertise it on my german YouTube channel if I am allowed ^^
Also look at my LÖVE-Tutorial-Youtube-Channel (German ^^)
GitHub Repo: Click Me!
IndieDB: Or Maybe Me?

ÖBEY!