Taking short break

The LövelyRPG project, a community initiative aiming to create an open source role playing game.

Moderator: Lövely RPG Community

giniu
Party member

Taking short break

Post by giniu »

I'd like to announce, that I'm taking short break from working on Whiff (I expect 4 months). I got slightly tired from working almost alone on it for nearly year with spoken support from Bart and Robin only. Made 60 commits to code only this year and no one commited anything else since William got busy in March last year - while I'm not even coder for this project, but a designer :) I have to gather some more strength to continue and deal with other things related to work in the meantime. I hope I will be checking the forum in regular time periods of at least one week. Remember, that Bart and Robin have admin permissions to github project and this subforum and can add you to developers list if you want to help a bit, so I'm not really needed here :)
crow
Party member

Re: Taking short break

Post by crow »

I only just worked out what this was, the name did not really explain it self bit I hope people will try and get involed in the future :)
Sir Kittenface
Möko IDE Codename (Erös) Returns Soon

I am dyslexic so if any of my replys confusing please just ask me to reword it as this will make things a lot easier for all parties lol.
kaolin224
Prole

Re: Taking short break

Post by kaolin224 »

Is this RPG project officially dead?

I was interested in helping to script in audio (design SFX, and lua scripting), but I'm probably a few weeks away because I'm working my way up from the very basics.

I'd love to help out if possible.

Thanks!