My Loveframes themes

Showcase your libraries, tools and other projects that help your fellow love users.
unek
Citizen

My Loveframes themes

Post by unek »

Snap (new)

My first light and third ever Loveframes theme. Flat, modern, light. Has a fancy, minimalistic close button and pushable buttons. The best theme I've ever made. 3d borders, as visible on screenshot #2, are optional and configurable in skin.lua.
Github repo · Download (zipball)

Dark

My second dark Loveframes theme. Uses my lib, color.lua, which allows you to easily tweak colors. Not really working as intended though...

Gray

The first Loveframes theme I've ever made. Has fancy shadows and really, really ugly code. It is very outdated, so don't expect it to work with latest Loveframes features. It was made for Loveframes 0.9.5.12.

Installation
Installation is simple, clone the repo into a folder named as the skin, inside your Loveframes skin directory. Alternatively, when downloading a zipball, move the folder from inside the zip to skin directory, and rename to name of the theme.

License
Gray is licensed under CC BY 3.0, the rest (Snap and Dark) are licensed under MIT License (same as LOVE uses).

If you're going to use any of my themes, I'd appreciate if you could post where are you going to use it. Thanks ;)
Last edited by unek on Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
DRAW DRAW - online painting app CLICK NUMBERS - cool game with numbers THEME LOVEFRAMES - a collection of my themes HOST FOR FREE - free hosting for online LOVE games STALK PEOPLE - a map of LOVE users
Daniel Eakins
Citizen

Re: My Loveframes themes

Post by Daniel Eakins »

First one looks pretty best! :D
josefnpat
Inner party member

Post by josefnpat »

Was told to come and upvote this thread, but I can't find it so I'll just bump it.

You do a great job making themes for LoveFrames, unek! I'm very happy to use the gray one in Vapor. Might have to switch to one of the sexier ones.

Please keep these bad boys up to date with LoveFrames, esp with 0.9.0 around the corner!
Missing Sentinel Software | Twitter

FORCIBLY IGNORED.
<leafo> when in doubt delete all of your code
<bartbes> git rm -r *
<bartbes> git commit -m "Fixed all bugs"
<bartbes> git push
jjmafiae
Party member

Post by jjmafiae »

the theme "Dark" is awesome, good job comrade.
unek
Citizen

Post by unek »

bmup because someone might need it and not see it
DRAW DRAW - online painting app CLICK NUMBERS - cool game with numbers THEME LOVEFRAMES - a collection of my themes HOST FOR FREE - free hosting for online LOVE games STALK PEOPLE - a map of LOVE users
I~=Spam
Party member

Post by I~=Spam »

Wow this is very nice! Thanks for bumping! :awesome:
My Tox ID: 0F1FB9170B94694A90FBCF6C4DDBDB9F58A9E4CDD0B4267E50BF9CDD62A0F947E376C5482610
Tesselode
Party member

Post by Tesselode »

unek wrote:bmup because someone might need it and not see it
Any chance of updating Snap and Gray? I tried to use them but I couldn't get them to work with the newest version of LoveFrames. Dark is really nice BTW.
kikito
Inner party member

Post by kikito »

It seems the images on the OP are gone.
When I write def I mean function.
Garmelon
Prole

Post by Garmelon »

I can still/again see then just fine.
unek
Citizen

Post by unek »

kikito wrote:It seems the images on the OP are gone.
the host is temporairly (hopefully) down.
Tesselode wrote:
unek wrote:bmup because someone might need it and not see it
Any chance of updating Snap and Gray? I tried to use them but I couldn't get them to work with the newest version of LoveFrames. Dark is really nice BTW.
I don't have a way to fix it right now, but you could try applying this patch: https://github.com/unek/loveframes-dark ... 019693dbf6