How do I create SEO

Questions about the LÖVE API, installing LÖVE and other support related questions go here.
Forum rules
Before you make a thread asking for help, read this.
zorg
Party member

Re: How do I create a custom cursor

Post by zorg »

Please stop necroposting.
Me and my stuff :3True Neutral Aspirant. Why, yes, i do indeed enjoy sarcastically correcting others when they make the most blatant of spelling mistakes. No bullying or trolling the innocent tho.
ThePC007
Prole

Post by ThePC007 »

zorg wrote:Please stop necroposting.
I don't mean to necropost, but I have been searching for a way to create a system cursor and found these topics saying that Löve doesn't support it. After doing some more research I finally found out that Löve does support it by now and figured I'd let people know in case they also search for it and only find these topics.
Löve is love, Löve is life.
Jasoco
Inner party member

Post by Jasoco »

Bumping old topics has always been a grey area if you ask me, but I've also always been of the thought that forum software should come with an option built-in to lock topics after a certain threshold so necrobumping can't happen.

If more people read the Wiki and learned what Löve can do there'd be a lot less threads asking if Löve can do things they would know how to do if they read the Wiki.
s-ol
Party member

Post by s-ol »

I think his post is highly appropriate (maybe just in one of the two threads), it would just be good if we had an option not to bump a thread (sage).

s-ol.nu /blog  -  p.s-ol.be /st8.lua  -  g.s-ol.be /gtglg /curcur

Code: Select all

print( type(love) )
if false then
  baby:hurt(me)
end
monolifed
Party member

Post by monolifed »

You shouldn't be able to bump threads older than X years
Threads older than Y years should be locked
0 > X > Y
bobbyjones
Party member

Post by bobbyjones »

I don't like the hard year limit thing. Necroing is perfectly fine IMO if you have something to add to the existing conversation. Or if it was your own thread. In this case I don't think it was a good idea to necro. Most users check the wiki before googling.
zorg
Party member

Post by zorg »

I do agree that there should be a way to efficiently find answers to questions that do turn up frequently on the forums. Either a stickied thread collating all questions and answers (kept up to date) or put up on the wiki somewhere (or in several places)
Me and my stuff :3True Neutral Aspirant. Why, yes, i do indeed enjoy sarcastically correcting others when they make the most blatant of spelling mistakes. No bullying or trolling the innocent tho.