Box Breaker

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
Robin
The Omniscient

Re: Box Breaker

Post by Robin »

Congratulations!
Help us help you: attach a .love.
help computer
Prole

Post by help computer »

293900 BOOYAH!! :crazy:

Very nice game, although easy (if I can complete it). I encountered no bugs all way through.
Furiously typing ned.
Roid Rage
Foronda
Prole

Post by Foronda »

JDFight wrote:If I do anything more with BoxBreaker, it will mostly be to add more levels - I still would like to have 100+ levels eventually :P
I'm a attaching a new one, in case you still accept contributions. I hope you like it :awesome:

It's so bad you are leaving it at this point though. Even though the game is great as of now, I think it could benefit from a stage selector. Once it reaches those 100+ levels and you have completed the game that same number of times you might want to play only a few of the stages you liked most without having to go throught all those which preceed them.

Still - thanks for uploading it. Great fun and I hope it will be a nice source for learning
Attachments
map.16.zip
(202 Bytes) Downloaded 112 times
JDFight
Prole

Post by JDFight »

Foronda wrote:I'm a attaching a new one, in case you still accept contributions. I hope you like it :awesome:
Nice map - i do like it a lot! I added it to the game :awesome:

A Level selection screen is a great idea and you are right - it would be required for a game with lots of levels- If I do end up with tons of level, I will definitely add one with nice thumbnail previews of each level that the player has unlocked.

Here's the latest BoxBreaker with your level added - Also, now maxLevel is generated by counting the files in the maps directory to make it easier to add maps to the game!

Thanks!
Attachments
BoxBreaker.love
Added Foronda's Level - map #16
(583.94 KiB) Downloaded 160 times
Larsii30
Party member

Post by Larsii30 »

really cool game. :) provides a lot of fun .