IV Project Manager soon to be IDE

Showcase your libraries, tools and other projects that help your fellow love users.
johnybe2003
Prole

IV Project Manager soon to be IDE

Post by johnybe2003 »

Hello,
I am going to release a project manager which will ease your programming with Love and other lua based sdk
For now I will only show you some screenshots, until I have a better working release.
I would LÖVE to hear some oppinions based on the screenshots, or some feature requests!

Thank you
kclanc
Citizen

Re: IV Project Manager soon to be IDE

Post by kclanc »

Looks pretty cool. Being able to browse resources from the IDE would be a useful feature. What platforms will it be on? Is it open source? I am working on an IDE for love as well (search for love studio); maybe we could combine the features or IDEs captain planet style.
coffee
Party member

Post by coffee »

kclanc wrote:Looks pretty cool. Being able to browse resources from the IDE would be a useful feature. What platforms will it be on? Is it open source? I am working on an IDE for love as well (search for love studio); maybe we could combine the features or IDEs captain planet style.
Please don't! Would be too lame to be true. His heart power totally failed (ecology and earth are great things but not that super-hero!)...

johnybe2003
Prole

Post by johnybe2003 »

kclanc wrote:Looks pretty cool. Being able to browse resources from the IDE would be a useful feature. What platforms will it be on? Is it open source? I am working on an IDE for love as well (search for love studio); maybe we could combine the features or IDEs captain planet style.
It will be available on mac,win and linux, but i'm planning on a cheap commercial version.