Pincers [LD24]

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
ggiraldez
Prole

Pincers [LD24]

Post by ggiraldez »

Hello there! This is my first post in the forums. I know Ludum Dare was almost two weeks ago already, but I'd like to share my entry. If anyone plays it, I'd appreciate any feedback you can give me, since my intention is to continue working on this.

Play Pincers

This is actually the second time I participate, but last time I abandoned early. Both times I used Löve though. The framework is absolutely great for this kind of competition/jam (just stating the obvious I think :) ). I'd like to thank the creators, maintainers and contributors for this wonderful piece of software, without which I wouldn't have enjoyed as much. Thanks!
Lafolie
Inner party member

Re: Pincers [LD24]

Post by Lafolie »

This is pretty fun. Once you get used to the movement it becomes interesting to see what the creature ends up like. A little slow, but I enjoyed it.
Do you recognise when the world won't stop for you? Or when the days don't care what you've got to do? When the weight's too tough to lift up, what do you? Don't let them choose for you, that's on you.
coffee
Party member

Post by coffee »

Quite nice and a bit addictive. Not particular original but how the gameplay is done gives some fun. Liked the multiple choice how can control it. Prefered the mouse. Yet simple, one of the best love games of ld24 imho.
Nixola
Inner party member

Post by Nixola »

I'd really love it if I could modify my "creature" ad in the first Spore stage, but it's very good and fun now too
lf = love.filesystem
ls = love.sound
la = love.audio
lp = love.physics
lt = love.thread
li = love.image
lg = love.graphics
jonyzz
Prole

Post by jonyzz »

Nice game, quite fun. I was just missing some ambient background music.
Patalo
Prole

Post by Patalo »

Yay, I remember that one! I spent a lot of time playing with it. It's a great news that you want to continue working on it.
Current project : 3D fractal explorer DEFract ( viewtopic.php?t=9193)
Github : https://github.com/plule/ | Twitter : http://twitter.com/plule_