General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
Batch is broken automatically whenever it is required. Doing it manually just increases amount of draw calls and reduces performance, compared to automatic mode. With that in mind, I'm not even sure why it's there. Placebo effect I guess?
- Party member
- Posts: 2484
- Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:55 pm
- Location: Absurdistan, Hungary
Aha! Thanks, slime. So I can change the transform and the color, and draw the same image (or quad pieces of the same image) as much as I want, but that's about it.
- Now I can also use any of the line/shape/point drawing functions without breaking the batch, right?
. . . (arc, circle, ellipse, line, points, polygon, and rectangle.)
- But .setPointSize, .setLineWith, etc., will break the batch?
- Solid Snayke
- Posts: 2806
- Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:45 am
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests