I'm working on a new platform game called Box-Head Adventures. You are a red little box shaped head running around on floating platforms, trying to avoid green enemies rolling around.
The game isn't fully done yet, and neither is the level editor, but it's quite complex already. You jump on the enemies to split them into pieces and gain score. If you've fallen over you just press space to get up again. The game saves settings and save files automaticly.
Designed to run on LÖVE 0.5.0, might be translated (or ported) into 0.6.0 after finish, depending on success and time.
The file is too big to be uploaded so download it here instead: http://www.box.net/shared/ihklg3f4yh
Updates/Major bug fixes
- - Now jumping doesn't stop the x axis movement
- Directional arrows added to help/misslead you
- The camera moves to the spawn point with alot more accuracy
- Randomly dying fixed, caused by the "die line" on the y axis
- Added a new map pack with 3 challenging levels
- Made the game save which objects that has been taken or killed
- Made the camera stay at spot a little after killed by enemy
- And alot other things I can't remember...