The codename of LÖVE 0.7.1 is "Game Slave". It is currently released.
Changes from 0.7.0
- Added Source:isPaused()
- Added error when initial window can't be created.
- Added framebuffer filter modes.
- Added love.filesystem.getLastModified.
- Added filter modes for ImageFonts.
- Added dead key support by using "unknown" key with correct unicode value.
- Added 0 width and height in love.conf. (for current desktop resolution)
- Added alpha support when encoding TGA images.
- Fixed a lot of bugs regarding zero characters in threads.
- Fixed handling of a directory named "love" in current directory.
- Fixed a few unhandled errors in setScissor.
- Fixed a bug where old physics callbacks were never dereferenced.
- Fixed loss of mouse visibility settings on setMode.
- Fixed creation of a framebuffer unbinding current framebuffer.
- Fixed several race conditions in love.thread.
- Fixed 'love .', so it won't use lovedir/. as save dir.
- Fixed setLineHeight.
- Fixed extended ascii and ImageFonts.
- Fixed printf's line wrapping.
- Fixed crash when playing sounds.
- Fixed playback of mp3s with arbitrary sample rates.
- Fixed handling of negative indices in love.joystick.
- Fixed toggleFullscreen.
- Fixed unexpected behaviour with hash tables to love.graphics.line.
- Fixed mouse coordinates being capped after setMode.
- Fixed setFont's error handling on a non-existant file.
- Fixed issue where Windows builds would hard crash on Lua errors
- Removed custom sample rates for Decoders.