|Available since LÖVE 0.9.0|
|Moved from love.graphics.getMode.|
Gets the display mode and properties of the window.
width, height, flags = love.window.getMode( )
- Window width.
- Window height.
- Table with the window properties:
- Fullscreen (true), or windowed (false).
- The type of fullscreen mode used.
- True if the graphics framerate is synchronized with the monitor's refresh rate, false otherwise.
- The number of antialiasing samples used (0 if FSAA is disabled).
- True if the window is resizable in windowed mode, false otherwise.
- True if the window is borderless in windowed mode, false otherwise.
- True if the window is centered in windowed mode, false otherwise.
- The index of the display the window is currently in, if multiple monitors are available.
- The minimum width of the window, if it's resizable.
- The minimum height of the window, if it's resizable.
- True if high-dpi mode is allowed on Retina displays in OS X. Does nothing on non-Retina displays. Added in 0.9.1.
- The refresh rate of the screen's current display mode, in Hz. May be 0 if the value can't be determined. Added in 0.9.2.
- The x-coordinate of the window's position in its current display. Added in 0.9.2.
- The y-coordinate of the window's position in its current display. Added in 0.9.2.
- Removed in 0.10.0 (use love.graphics.isGammaCorrect instead). True if sRGB gamma correction is applied when drawing to the screen. Added in 0.9.1.
Tiếng Việt –