The codename of LÖVE 0.6.1 is "Jiggly Juice". It is currently released.
Changes from 0.6.0
- Added Shape:setGroupIndex and getGroupIndex.
- Added Body:setFixedRotation and Body:getFixedRotation.
- Added Body:setInertia.
- Added CircleShape:getLocalCenter and CircleShape:getWorldCenter.
- Added icons and file associations for the debs.
- Added the demos folder to the Mac OS X DMG.
- It's now possible to run a .love from Resources in Mac OS X, thanks to Steve Johnson.
- Fixed a bug with multiple Sources on the same Music.
- Fixed a bug so the mouse doesn't get crippled when the keyboard is disabled.
- Fixed a bug where love.graphics.rectangle drew a too large rectangle.
- Fixed a bug where memory wouldn't be released correctly.
- Fixed epic physics typo (getRestituion->getRestitution).
- Fixed crash on opening non-existent image.
- The error screen redraws when an event occurs.
- The default love.run() now gracefully handles disabled modules.
- The debian packages should now successfully include icons, file associations, etc, and should give the correct architecture.
- Added support for drawing polylines to love.graphics.line - the syntax is the same as love.graphics.polygon.
- Removed Music and Sound. There are now only sources.
- Improved the stability of love.audio/love.sound.