Different types of joints.
- A DistanceJoint. Keeps two bodies at the same distance.
- A FrictionJoint. A FrictionJoint applies friction to a body.
- A GearJoint. Keeps bodies together in such a way that they act like gears.
- A MouseJoint. For controlling objects with the mouse.
- A PrismaticJoint. Restricts relative motion between Bodies to one shared axis.
- A PulleyJoint. Allows you to simulate bodies connected through pulleys.
- A RevoluteJoint. Allow two Bodies to revolve around a shared point.
- A RopeJoint. The RopeJoint enforces a maximum distance between two points on two bodies.
- A WeldJoint. A WeldJoint essentially glues two bodies together.
Tiếng Việt –