The Global Game Jam

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
TangZero
Prole

Re: The Global Game Jam

Post by TangZero »

master both wrote:Damn, I literally live 5 blocks away the guys that did "Nice Guys Finish Last", if only i would knew...
Sorry, I know it was very difficult. ^^
Plu
Inner party member

Post by Plu »

Robin wrote:Plu, was that in LÖVE or something else? (At first I couldn't find a download link, but that was just the crappy CSS of the GGJ site that hid them from view, and now AccessDenied errors from the AWS server linked to... those GGJ people better get their shit together.)
It's made in Löve, yeah. We originally planned to do Gamemaker but it turns out gamemaker is terrible with fancy graphic effects, so we switched back to Löve.
Fayer
Prole

Post by Fayer »

This is the game that I did (with help from an artist friend, a two man team). It's called "Find Yourself", we made it in Corona SDK.

Here's the Android APK if you want to test it
ki
Prole

Post by ki »

Roland_Yonaba wrote:
I worked on that. It's a local multiplayer game and it's really fun if you have enough players around.

I'm not sure if I ever was more productive than in those 48 hours. I'm sure I never was more tired than on Sunday evening.

Don't let these chances go by - if there's a game jam near you, go! You don't need to come with a team, nor do you have to do it the hardcore way and sleep in sleeping bags.

And if you're an artist or a sound designer, you might be especially high in demand.