Programs for making Android apps?

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
bobbyjones
Party member

Re: Programs for making Android apps?

Post by bobbyjones »

I swear my biggest pet peeve is when, someone ask about something concerning ads and them others instead of answering the question gives reasons for them to not use ads lol. But I believe if you made a full Android game in love and then wanted to add ads that some people may be able to help you do so, as it is new ground. There is already one method to do it that is listed in the android section though.
NickRock
Citizen

Post by NickRock »

You can try Yae -> https://yae.io which is a cross platform moonscript engine and I think it compiles to android too.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooow!!
T-Bone
Inner party member

Post by T-Bone »

bobbyjones wrote:I swear my biggest pet peeve is when, someone ask about something concerning ads and them others instead of answering the question gives reasons for them to not use ads lol. But I believe if you made a full Android game in love and then wanted to add ads that some people may be able to help you do so, as it is new ground. There is already one method to do it that is listed in the android section though.
While it's not a direct answer to the question, it is helpful advice and it would be really bad not to share just because it's not precisely what somebody asked for. When people are having problems, it's not uncommon that the reason for the problem is that they're asking the wrong question, rather than just not knowing the answer.