2012 Märch Showcase

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
coffee
Party member

Re: 2012 Märch Showcase

Post by coffee »

OMG! Was a hilarious moment when I saw that baconhawk actually won! That was a landmark in "love2d" (I hope you all understand the joke) history. Enjoy your crappy winning because actually that don't make your game better. You just fooling yourself. :)

Anyway Technocat maybe it's better limit voters to the game participants or if "public" scrutiny jam users registrations cross referencing it to solid forum users. Not your fault but if this turns a social popularity contest better not contest it.

Congratz to (expected) winner Mari0. Felicitations too to middlerun and josefnpat's project. I'm glad that I actually helped him somehow in get his 3rd prize. :)

EDITED: Nice choco bunnies to all (even to cheaters)! :D
josefnpat
Inner party member

Post by josefnpat »

coffee wrote:OMG! Was a hilarious moment when I saw that baconhawk actually won! That was a landmark in "love2d" (I hope you all understand the joke) history. Enjoy your crappy winning because actually that don't make your game better. You just fooling yourself. :)

Anyway Technocat maybe it's better limit voters to the game participants or if "public" scrutiny jam users registrations cross referencing it to solid forum users. Not your fault but if this turns a social popularity contest better not contest it.

Congratz to (expected) winner Mari0. Felicitations too to middlerun and josefnpat's project. I'm glad that I actually helped him somehow in get his 3rd prize. :)

EDITED: Nice choco bunnies to all (even to cheaters)! :D
Big respect coffee! If it weren't for you, the graphics would still be as horrid as they were at the start ;)

Also congrats to Maurice, and esp middlerun's game. I thought it was rather unique!
Missing Sentinel Software | Twitter

FORCIBLY IGNORED.
<leafo> when in doubt delete all of your code
<bartbes> git rm -r *
<bartbes> git commit -m "Fixed all bugs"
<bartbes> git push
middlerun
Citizen

Post by middlerun »

Yay! Thanks guys.