Love won't run from shell?

Questions about the LÖVE API, installing LÖVE and other support related questions go here.
Forum rules
Before you make a thread asking for help, read this.
ZauberParacelsus
Prole

Love won't run from shell?

Post by ZauberParacelsus »

Yesterday I installed Love on my Windows 8.1 drive (I am dual-booting), and I've found that unlike the Linux version, I cannot seem to execute it from the command line. IE: I run "love" in the current directory, and the windows shell gives me a name not found.

As a note, I installed Love from the Installer for 64bit windows. I did not use the zip. Also, rebooting windows did not change anything.
s-ol
Party member

Re: Love won't run from shell?

Post by s-ol »

ZauberParacelsus wrote:Yesterday I installed Love on my Windows 8.1 drive (I am dual-booting), and I've found that unlike the Linux version, I cannot seem to execute it from the command line. IE: I run "love" in the current directory, and the windows shell gives me a name not found.

As a note, I installed Love from the Installer for 64bit windows. I did not use the zip. Also, rebooting windows did not change anything.
You will need to add the LÖVE directory (In Program Files) to your PATH: http://geekswithblogs.net/renso/archive ... ows-7.aspx

s-ol.nu /blog  -  p.s-ol.be /st8.lua  -  g.s-ol.be /gtglg /curcur

Code: Select all

print( type(love) )
if false then
  baby:hurt(me)
end
ZauberParacelsus
Prole

Re: Love won't run from shell?

Post by ZauberParacelsus »

Okay, thanks. It's working now.