my dream office

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
jjmafiae
Party member

Re: my dream office

Post by jjmafiae »

NightKawata wrote:Image

Why are we discussing an office filled with gas masks, why are you typing out words of laughter in all caps, why are you discussing stealing offices? There's a lot more problems with this entire topic, but still, that picture sums everything up.
kawata do you know the word "Fun"?
Eamonn
Party member

Post by Eamonn »

My office:

Big building, blue, cyan, nice and vibrant. NO YELLOW in it or GREEN or RED! You get killed if you use Windows 8. You have an iMac(27", only the best for my employees ;) ) and a black leather chair. The ones that can spin and that have wheels! That's really all I need in an office. I wish I had one of those black leather chairs(and I might be getting a 21" iMac :D )! But yes, I agree with NightKawata. What the HECK am I reading?? Why aren't I invited to take over all of Googles HQ's!? I claim Stan, their bus and all of the Android models!! We're gonna make a FORTUNE from AdSense! ;)
"In those quiet moments, you come into my mind" - Liam Reilly
vitaminx
Citizen

Post by vitaminx »

i want a small gamedev studio with a couple of guys and girls who are preferrebly also good friends. Everybody uses the equipment he likes. Pets and kids are allowed.
Eamonn
Party member

Post by Eamonn »

So, when does the Google Headquarters taking-over begin? Lol. This was a strange thread :crazy:
"In those quiet moments, you come into my mind" - Liam Reilly
jjmafiae
Party member

Post by jjmafiae »

Eamonn wrote:So, when does the Google Headquarters taking-over begin? Lol. This was a strange thread :crazy:
on L-DAY, the big armada starts soon