R.O.B.B.E.D. FINALLY UPDATE 4! weapon tweaks!collision!

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
Germanunkol
Party member

Re: R.O.B.B.E.D. FINALLY UPDATE 3.1! New maps!

Post by Germanunkol »

It's working really well and feels solid as well.

The enemies still move over the walls, and can shoot and see through walls which was annoying (can't use cover yet). Once that's done you've got a really good tech demo there...!
trAInsported - Write AI to control your trains
Bandana (Dev blog) - Platformer featuring an awesome little ninja by Micha and me
GridCars - Our jam entry for LD31
Germanunkol.de
Helvecta
Party member

Post by Helvecta »

I laughed like a maniac when I pressed space.

Nice foundation! Obviously enemy collision is an issue and I'm sure you know that, but as far as everything else, it works as I'd expect it to :nyu:
"Bump." -CMFIend420
IAsep-TrixI
Citizen

Post by IAsep-TrixI »

Helvecta wrote:I laughed like a maniac when I pressed space.
Hahaha, usually you should use 'k', making it god mode, it's so fun! its like a zombie apocalypse but the zombies being intelligent.
Germanunkol wrote:The enemies still move over the walls, and can shoot and see through walls which was annoying (can't use cover yet). Once that's done you've got a really good tech demo there...!
Enemy and bullet collision will probably be released on update 4, or in a few weeks when I get jkash to tell me how the hell his collision works.
An agent of the free

check out the game I'm doing with Jkash!
IAsep-TrixI
Citizen

Post by IAsep-TrixI »

Added a new video for the newest version of the game

edit: Rewatched the video and saw that the deagle did less damage than normal. This is a bug that we have fixed and will be released in 1 week with some other major bug fixes. The bug makes the deagle silenced and we made the deagle an unchangeable state and its just one big mess. Sorry for the inconvenience.
An agent of the free

IAsep-TrixI
Citizen

Post by IAsep-TrixI »

Sadly, jordan and I are busy for school and have no time to code and add updates to the game.... It's sad to say but we are abandoning the project and will start working on it again in the beginning of summer break, or when we're just not as busy in school as we are now. The last update for now will be released tommorow. It will contain bug fixes, and some new graphics.
-Jay
An agent of the free