Help the love2d wiki page!

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
MarekkPie
Inner party member

Re: Help the love2d wiki page!

Post by MarekkPie »

thelinx wrote:Also, LÖVE is called LÖVE, not Love 2d or anything like that.
This is what I imagine when someone brings this up.
coffee
Party member

Post by coffee »

MarekkPie wrote:
thelinx wrote:Also, LÖVE is called LÖVE, not Love 2d or anything like that.
This is what I imagine when someone brings this up.
The URL adress/domain is the guilty one in this case. Too late for cry about that misunderstanding. BTW bucakaroo ending credits is "epik".
vmenezio
Prole

Post by vmenezio »

Hey, it was me who made the recent changes to the Love2d wiki page (yeah, yeah, the real name is LÖVE, but this is the article's name, so that's how I will refer to it), and I know that Feature List addition was shallow and all in all meaningless (sorry, I'm pretty new to LÖVE). I just wanted the article to have a little more about it, so it would last longer online until I found the reliable independent sources they ask for. Basically what's being evaluated is whether LÖVE has had enough reliable media coverage (which means no blogs, unless they're online news sites online columns, no forums, nothing hosted on love2d.org, no reddit posts, and so on). If we can get past that specific problem, and prove wikipedia editors we have enough notability, then it's just a matter of making the article better from there on, and no longer fighting for its life. Well, do we have anything on us by a reliable source?