Who wants to Speed Run with me?

Showcase your libraries, tools and other projects that help your fellow love users.
TylertheDesigner
Citizen

Who wants to Speed Run with me?

Post by TylertheDesigner »

Hey guys!

I am looking for another Love programmer to work with me on the Indie Speed Run (http://www.indiespeedrun.com/devsite/index.php )

I know some very talented artists, and some world renowned musicians, but I would like one more programmer to help make this team complete.

A little bit about myself and the team...
I've been working with Love2d since March 2010. I've worked primarily in Lua since then. This includes placing in the Adventure Time Game Jam (http://www.adventuretimegamejam.com/) and various other releases.

If you are interested, and you have experience with Love2d, please let me know here or at TylerTheDesigner@gmail.com
WolfNinja2
Party member

Re: Who wants to Speed Run with me?

Post by WolfNinja2 »

I'm a bit new but I would love too if you would want!

My First (And only) Game is at this link, if I'm good enough then let me know!!!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11635

-Wolf
Codex
Party member

Post by Codex »

I would be game for this, except I don't feel like my coding skills are up to par and I'm busy working on SQ atm.

Good luck and I can't wait to see what you manage to come up with! :awesome:
WolfNinja2
Party member

Nevermind

Post by WolfNinja2 »

Checked out your 'Experimental Game'
I am too much of a newb for your team, sorry I didn't check that out before I posted that
Hope you win that contest though! :)

-Wolf
substitute541
Party member

Post by substitute541 »

I guess I could join... Here's what I know :

Code: Select all

1. Basic 3D
2. Lots of snippets

EDIT : Payment fee? I'm out...
Currently designing themes for WordPress.

Sometimes lurks around the forum.
WolfNinja2
Party member

Post by WolfNinja2 »

substitute541 wrote: EDIT : Payment fee? I'm out...
Bahahahah :crazy:
TylertheDesigner
Citizen

Post by TylertheDesigner »

I'll cover the payment fee in full (it's only $25 after all).

I'm planning on using GarbagePillow's awesome GLSL shading, which you can find here- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11076
I can't really plan for the genre or game type yet, since I still need to know the theme.

If anyone is seriously interested, either respond or PM me with what days work best for you. All work must be done in a 48 hour period, but we get the opportunity to choose what 48 hours we want to do it in.
substitute541
Party member

Post by substitute541 »

TylertheDesigner wrote:I'll cover the payment fee in full (it's only $25 after all).

I'm planning on using GarbagePillow's awesome GLSL shading, which you can find here- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11076
I can't really plan for the genre or game type yet, since I still need to know the theme.

If anyone is seriously interested, either respond or PM me with what days work best for you. All work must be done in a 48 hour period, but we get the opportunity to choose what 48 hours we want to do it in.
Oh phew.

Is there a way to disable shading? Cause of course, it's not like every person has a gaming comp or something.

I am kinda in a disadvantage. I live in a different time zone, so, for example, if you guys are in Europe and you start the timer by morning, I would be sleeping now!
Currently designing themes for WordPress.

Sometimes lurks around the forum.
Helvecta
Party member

Post by Helvecta »

Oh, wow, this looks so fun!

But my expertise does not lie in working fast. I am more of the "Make one game in a decade" kind of person. Sorry! :ultrahappy:

Also damn straight at that awesome GLSL shading. Anything using that is bound to get people drooling over its beauty. Good luck!
"Bump." -CMFIend420