Uramu!, the Bullet Curtain game! [Bv2]

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
ArchAngel075
Party member

Re: Uramu!, the Bullet Curtain game! [Bv2]

Post by ArchAngel075 »

right, so ive been pretty stagnent in terms of getting any work done, I blame school and general frustration with code.

Ive decided to try and see if i can rewrite the current systems but in a much more smoother and easier to control method, that allows me to add stages and the like BEFORE-hand. As the current issue with my current code was written to allow only a BOSS to exist, as such trying to make it treat a "level" as if it has no boss is abit frustrating and id rather rewrite than to make buggy and messy code.

In the new design im going the easy to add and easy to manipulate route.
That is every entity will be its own file or block of code in a file, this block/file determin its AI, its variables and what it is. This method will allow me to just define a new entity and say "add entity" to the world.

For others this system also allows customization, ie, you can make your own stages! Ive allways been a fan of user driven content (often driving me to make frameworks for others rather than full fledged games)

Lastly, i am almost driven to say "this is dead" die to motivation, plus school and a bit of time management that screws me over more than id like.
BUT this is not dead, just slower in updates than the avg joe.

-from your asperges, disorganised maniac
ArchAgnel075