Love2D clicker game?

Showcase your libraries, tools and other projects that help your fellow love users.
teeter11
Prole

Love2D clicker game?

Post by teeter11 »

Would you guys like a clicker game? I am thinking about making a clicker game and I am wondering if you guys would think my idea is cool!

So heres what I got:

You start out as an entrepreneur squeezing lemons, which is overused so i want to change it to something else.

And as you earn more money you can purchase more companies and sell there products and become the richest man in the world!

I need suggestions for companies etc..

Right now i have 1

Lemon Stands...

If you guys have any ideas or what i can add to this game please leave a reply!
eqnox
Prole

Re: Love2D clicker game?

Post by eqnox »

Okay first off I love games like this and if it were to be made good enough I would probably pay money for it. But one things all these games seem to fall short of is getting into political matters. In real life when your a big company you have a lot of power and can lobby the government it would be amazing to see a game try to take on something like this. Or add in ways to change things that are happening in the world. Such as going over to a third world country and building facilities and eventually taking over that area and making it into a first world country. I've never tried to do something like this in a game so I'm not sure how well it would work but it would defiantly be cool to see.
nkorth
Prole

Re: Love2D clicker game?

Post by nkorth »

I'd play it.
eqnox wrote:But one things all these games seem to fall short of is getting into political matters.
Have you played Oiligarchy?